Toddler Tragically Dies After Visiting State Fair, The Reason Why? EVERY Parent Needs To See This!

Rate this story

It’s every parent’s worst nightmare. We’re absolutely devastated to report that after a fearless fight for his life, 20 month old Colton Guay passed away. With one toddler gone and another seriously sick, EVERYparent needs to see this!

It was a day like any other for the Guay family, except for one thing — they went to their county fair. They were celebrating the wonderful news that their 20-month-old Colton, would soon have a baby sister. But the fair proved to bring heartbreaking devastation.

The adorable almost-two-year-old had a wonderful time at Oxford’s County Fair in Maine. He particularly enjoyed visiting the petting zoo where he played with the animals, including sheep and goats. But less than a week later, he was dead. The normally healthy toddler tragically passed away from haemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS). The syndrome is an effect of being exposed to E. coli bacteria, which lives in the digestive tracts of humans and animals.

Colton Guay

Little Colton’s grieving father posted on Facebook:

I apologize for not posting anything sooner concerning the disease my son has gone through but it was simply too painful…

Posted by Jon Guay on Tuesday, October 6, 2015

As a parent myself, I encourage every parent to please watch the following report: 

It’s simply an incomprehensible thought to lose your child. Our prayers go out to the Guay family and for the other little boy affected by this terrible disease.

“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He helps those who are crushed in spirit.”(Psalm 34:18)

Please, PLEASE, share with every parent you know.